1. Using Internet Explorer, click on the subscribe to RSS Daily Feed.
2. Choose 'Subscribe to this feed' from the link on the page (Figure 1).
3. Click 'Subscribe' in the box that popups confirming your request (Figure 2).
4. This message will appear, 'You've successfully subscribed to this feed!' confirming your subscription (Figure 3).
5. This subscription will be listed in your bookmarks folder, under 'Feeds', it will be called 'AMT2 Blog' (Figure 4).
6. You will be able to read each article from this feed or you will be able to click the title of each and be directed to our website to view each feed.
7. When using Internet Explorer to subscribe to a feed, you will automatically be subscribe with Microsoft Outlook as well (Note: 2007 and newer versions only)
8. Microsoft Office will create a folder called 'AMT2 Blog' inside your 'RSS Feeds' Folder (Figure 5).
9. To Change your account settings or customize the folder in which your RSS Feed displays, In Microsoft Outlook, click 'Tools > Account Settings' (Figure 6).
10. Click on the AMT2 Blog and choose 'Change' (Figure 7).
11. The 'RSS Feed Options' page will open and you can customize your feed here (Figure 8).